Join the Fairfield County Diving Association for the following
- Monthly meetings are held at the Coast Guard Cottage at South Benson Marina in Fairfield, CT.
- Programs of interest to divers including educational guest
speakers discussing local underwater dive sites and the aquatic biosphere, slide shows by resort operators showing their destinations and members showing their trips and video presentations by members and professionals.
- Monthly newsletters inform members of meetings and upcoming events with articles by club members discussing interesting dive experiences and strange stories about members that let you know that you're not the only crazy diver out there.
- Learn about the best local dive boats, dive sites, dive destinations and beach diving.
- DAN Sponsorship The Club is a Silver Associate sponsor of the Divers Alert Network.
- Parties and Cookouts give you an opportunity to socialize with fellow divers.
- Meet other divers from the Fairfield County area with similar interests. Discuss gear selection and places to get the correct type of equipment for your intended type of diving with our seasoned sport divers. Save money by buying the right gear the first time at the right place.
- Diving Specialties - discuss your interests with our specialty divers - Photography, Video, Archeology, Caribbean Diving, Lobster Diving, Wreck Diving, Technical Diving, Nitrox and Mixed Gas Diving, Rebreather Diving and Underwater Hockey.
- Membership dues are quite reasonable - an electronic newsletter is only $10.00 per year for an individual membership and $15.00 per year for a family membership.
- 2018 FCDA Membership Information Brochure with Application.
- Download a 2018 FCDA Membership Information Brochure with Application in Adobe Acrobat format (.pdf).
- 2018 FCDA Membership Application
- Download a 2018 FCDA Application for Membership in Adobe Acrobat format (.pdf).
Get Adobe Acrobat Reader X (Free)
This page has been visited